Conditions of Use
We don't like fine print, but feel it's important to provide you with detailed information about our selling policies so there are no misunderstandings.
- PAYMENT METHODS: We accept credit cards via Paypal, or you can call our shop during working hours and give us your credit card information. (865) 908-6271 We also welcome US Postal Money Orders, Personal Checks or Cashier's Checks. Personal Checks will delay shipment up to 5 business days, or until funds clear. Due to the increased risk of internet fraud due to stolen credit cards, we reserve the right to deny 3rd party shipments, payments from unconfirmed and/or unverified credit cards, buyers under age 18, high value shipments, and/or shipments outside the United States. Buyers who send us an NSF (bounced) check will be charged an additional $25 processing fee.
- INSURANCE: Insurance is required on all fragile items over 20 dollars. This is for your protection and ours in the event the item is lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
- SHIPPING: Buyer is responsible for paying shipping charges. Our item listings quote the cost of insured shipping via USPS Priority Mail within the continental USA. Other methods are also available. Please contact us for international shipping quotes. International shipments are sent insured via the Post Office only.
- SERVICES INCLUDED IN COST OF SHIPPING: Our shipping fees include the cost of actual shipping charges plus insurance for all fragile items. No handling charge.
- RETURNS: All items are sold "as is", and the sale is final once the item has been shipped. However, returns may be accepted if the item is significantly different than it was described due to an error or oversight on our part. Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of shipment to request a refund and receive return instructions. Do NOT mail the item back until you contact us first. The item must be in the same condition as shipped, returned in the protective packing material we used, and mailed with insurance.
- DAMAGED ITEMS: Please inspect your purchase for damage immediately upon arrival. If the item is damaged, the buyer is required to keep the item, all packing materials, the original shipping box, and contact us within 48 hours of receipt in order to process an insurance claim for reimbursement. DO NOT THROW ANYTHING AWAY! These items must be made available for inspection by the shipping carrier before an insurance claim reimbursement can be issued. Insurance claims normally take an average of 10 business days to resolve, but may take as long as 30 days, depending on the carrier. International insurance claims can take up to 90 days, maybe longer depending on the country. Therefore, we ask for your cooperation and patience during the insurance process in the unlikely event a claim is necessary.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Due to international fraud risk on credit card payments, we will only ship internationally to a CONFIRMED Paypal verified address when you pay online via credit card. All international shipments, and US military APO and FPO shipments, are sent via the US Postal Service.
- PRICES & DISCOUNTS: All prices and shipping charges are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to cancel or end specials, discounts and/or promotions at any time, at our discretion, without prior notice.