Shipping and Return Information
- SHIPPING: Buyer is responsible for actual shipping and insurance charges. We ship via the United States Postal System. Our item listings quote the cost of insured shipping via USPS Priority Mail within the continental USA. Prices for Parcel Post or Express given on request. Please contact us for international shipping quotes. International shipments are sent insured via USPS only.
- SERVICES INCLUDED IN COST OF SHIPPING: Our shipping fees include the cost of actual shipping charges via USPS Priority Mail and insurance for all fragile items. Other shipping methods available on request.
- RETURNS: Returns may be accepted if the item is significantly different than it was described due to an error or oversight on our part. Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of shipment to request a refund and receive return instructions. Do NOT mail the item back until you contact us first. The item must be in the same condition as shipped, returned in the protective packing material we used, and mailed with insurance.
- DAMAGED ITEMS: Please inspect your purchase for damage immediately upon arrival. If the item is damaged, the buyer is required to keep the item, all packing materials, the original shipping box, and contact us within 48 hours of receipt in order to process an insurance claim for reimbursement. DO NOT THROW ANYTHING AWAY! These items must be made available for inspection by the shipping carrier before an insurance claim reimbursement can be issued. Insurance claims normally take an average of 10 business days to resolve, but may take as long as 30 days, depending on the carrier. International insurance claims can take up to 90 days, maybe longer depending on the country. Therefore, we ask for your cooperation and patience during the insurance process in the unlikely event a claim is necessary.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Due to international fraud risk on credit card payments, we will only ship internationally to a CONFIRMED Paypal verified address when you pay online via credit card. International shipments may only be paid via PayPal. All international shipments, and US military APO and FPO shipments, are sent via the US Postal Service.